Thursday 14 February 2013

MY PERCEPTION !


Sometimes, eye can cheat us. We have to use brain for us, to manipulate what we see. When I watch video from National Geographic (Test Your Brain 2of3, Perception ) , it brings a big changes toward my perception. I bet, after you watch the video, you will know how big different that you can see when you look something with your eye without using your brain and using your brain. At the first time I watch the video, I feel like I be cheated by that. But, after I look it carefully, I smile, because it is exactly true. Here are some picture for you to look out.


See this picture. How do you view this picture? See the colour, and are the colour are same or not?? #be critical :*

If you say the colour is different, you are TOTALLY WRONG ! Look back, the colour of the boxes is same. To prove it, put you finger in the middle (between the box). SEE! the colour is just the same! :p
Like this -->




SEE! hahaha, surprise!
VISUAL CORTEX are very needed when we watching this video.

xoxo, NZ


No comments:

Post a Comment