Thursday 21 March 2013

my expectation and hope for this subject > CRITICAL LITERACY<



Critical Literacy..

      When the first time I heard about this subject, nothing much comes across in my mind except anxiety. I just think whether I can be a critical thinker or not, because I am the type of people that does not like to think something out of the box :) But, after the first assignment which is critical review based on short article, I find out that, this subject are very fun and it make me become more open minded person. For me, critical literacy are very important since it can make up the students mind in term to think and look something deeply and critically.

      My expectation for this subject, I hope that I can do my best for this subject since it does not have any final exam. I do hope that I can grab the full opportunity in complete the assignment because it can make me easy to score for this subject. I also hope that, after this I can be more critical in life so I will not take something easy anymore. Last word from me, critical literacy is something that beyond from our perspective.

xoxo, NZ


No comments:

Post a Comment